Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sunday Watercolors : Rose



It is Sunday and time for me to share a new watercolor. This time I have a soft rose in one of my top favorite color scheme. I use Winsor Newtons Professional watercolors and Daniel Smith's extra fine watercolors. The paper I use is 140lb Arches rough or fine.


I also share my watercolors and cards here:  My Instagram


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !
If you want to see more of my watercolors, you can view them HERE or in my PINTEREST FOLDER

Have a greatday, hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

So very pretty! I can almost smell the wonderful fragrance. In awe again! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Karin, this is just so perfect! I haven't been around much lately ... but seeing every wonderful creation! Thank you so much for your thoughts, and prayers...xx
=]

Mellowood Gallery said...

Such a super painting Karin, I have been enjoying you watercolours

Miriam Prantner said...

Just so pretty! I love it!