Monday, December 19, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge # 144 Christmas


Hi Everyone!
I'm here today to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time it is a  Christmas Challenge!!! But it is with sadness I do so because Lawnscaping is closing after this challenge is over. I've been on this team for more than 4 years now and it will feel very strange not to have this to look forward to every other week.
I am so grateful though for all the friends I 've made through it , all the fun I've had craftinga and all the wonderfully talented crafters I've "visited" for commenting!


For my card I used the following Lawn Fawn Supplies;
Stampsets: HERE
Dies: HERE
Patterned Paper;

Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is; Lawn Fawn!!! You can win a stampset of your choice -YEAH!!!

Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join the challenge and to check out some Amazing Projects by my super talented teamies! Hope to see you there!








Have a great day, hugs, Karin



My Pinterest

If you enjoy challenges and will miss Lawnscaping as much as I will, you could always check out our other sponsor Ellen Hutson's pin sights challenge:

Banner-PIN-sights 

http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/pin-sights-challenge/

If you want to see more of my Lawn Fawn Projects in the future you can follow my LF board on pinterest; https://se.pinterest.com/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/ or follow me on instagram; 
https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day! Hugs!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

So sorry to hear the challenge is closing as your work for it has been beautiful. I adore this card as well. Such pretty fairies fluttering over a sweet little town. Thank you so much for sharing!

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a sweet card!!

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful beautiful card karin! I have been admiring all of your fabulous watercoloring from afar! amazing!! sorry to see lawnscaping challenges go away :( being part of the team for 3 years was soooo fun. bittersweet

francesca said...

beautiful card Karin!! :) So sorry.. i'll miss the Lawnscaping challenge a lot, but i'll continue to follow you for sure! :) Happy new Year!! :)