Friday, September 16, 2016

Post for Lawnscaping Challenges: Friends warm the heart!

Hi Everyone!
It's Karin here to share some inspiration for the Lawnscaping Challenge blog.





For this card I started out by stamping and coloring the sweet images from Into the woods with watercolorpencils. I then fuzzy cut them - I actually made two of each to create extra dimension. The trees are inked using distress ink and an inkblending tool. The trees and mushrooms are from the classic and awesome Critters in the forest set!

The Lawn Fawn supplies I used for my project:
Stamps; Into the woods and Critters in the forest
Paper; Sweater Weather



Pop over to the Lawnscaping challenge to be inspired by my talented teamies or play along in the latest challenge.


http://lawnscaping.blogspot.se/



3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Karin, love the dimension!

Jeanne said...

Love the card, Karin! Such sweet critters in a great little scene! You are equally talented with pencils! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Totally adorable! I love these critters!