Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Butterfly Reflections Ink: Thinking of You dear friend


Hi Everyone! Butterfly Reflections Ink: Thinking of You dear friend

I'm sharing inspiration on the Butterfly Reflections Ink today and here's a little sneak peak:

Pop over to the Butterfly Reflections Ink to get the details!

Hi Everyone!

It's Karin from PeppermintPatty's Papercraft, here to share some inspiration. For today's card I've played with some adorable products from My Favorite Things.





I stamped the image with Rangers Archival Ink which is perfect if you want to watercolor your images!
I then colored my image using watercolor pencils which is a fast and easy way, no mixing colors just color and add water!
I created a frame from red cardstock and the diagonal patterned paper is one I created using MFT's diagonal stencil. Fast and easy and you'll get the exact matching color if you want to!


Supplies:

Stamps:
My Favorite Things: You have my heart

Dies:
My Favorite Things Inside out stitched rectangle ;

MFT Stencil; Split diagonal

Ink:
MFT Electric red
Rangers Archival

Tools:
x-press blending card
Blending tool

Adhesives:
Foam Adhesive
Dot Gluetape

Coloring Mediums:
Derwents watercolor pencils








Pop over to the store to find the products I've used for this card; Butterfly Reflections Ink



Have a great day, hugs, Karin



1 comment: