Tuesday, June 14, 2016

My Favorite Things Release Replay

Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things  Release Replay where we show new ways to use the products from the latest release.

 And don't you just love the latest PI??? She's adorable and so perfect for summer Projects!


Also I really loved the cute Forest Friends so for my second card I wanted to show what a totally different look you can get by just changing the coloring medium and masking your scene instead of diecutting your images. Compare with my watercolored, diecut images from my June release post. (below)





I'm entering this card (above) for the Msking Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! 


















Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!







I am now on Instagram: Follow me there (-:


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

2 comments:

D- said...

Wow these are amazing. LoVe them all. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

Lisa Elton said...

Cute, cute, cute Karin...love them ALL!!