Monday, May 2, 2016

Thank You so much Inspiration Emporium !

Hi Everyone!

This is my last post as DT for theInspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies have shared inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects !
I have had the most fantastic time and will forever be grateful to Joy and her family for their generosity and for giving me the opportunity to be on their wonderful team where I've made many lifelong crafty friends! Thank You so much!



Be sure to check out the IE store - For example they have all their Copic markers on SALE and if you use my code peppermint you can take another  10% off  - YAY.




Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at  ;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and 



Dies:   Lawn Fawn  
Stamps:     Hero Arts Woodblock  Tim Holtz
Ink; Distress Ink and Archival Jet Black  Hero Arts
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Paints or markers;  Copic Markers
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots   Foam adhesive; EK toolsScotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape
Stencil: Tim Holtz

I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!




Have a great day, hugs, Karin

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great card! I will never get tired of these silly birds and I love your creation.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh that bird gets me every time!! Fun card Karin!

Shirley said...

This TH Bird Crazy stamp is my favorite. Love your card design as well as coloring.