Wednesday, March 23, 2016

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge # 273


Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.







 

If you were inspired by this sketch, maybe you'd like to try some of our older sketches - you find an awesome source of sketches HERE.









 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:
or follow me on InstagramHERE


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Karin this is just the cutest used of this set I've ever seen! LOve where the sun has risen from, and the look on that cows face!!! xx
=]

SonjaK said...

Oh my, what an awesome card! You definitely know how to spotlight this cow stamp.