Sunday, March 13, 2016

IE#2 March Sending Smiles across the Miles!


Today's card was made for the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects !





 

Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at  ;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .


Paper:   Tim Holtz Ideology Kraft Resist
Dies; Lawn Fawn (heart)
Stamps:  Hero Arts Cling Lawn  Fawn    Mama Elephant
Ink; Distress Ink and Archival Jet Black  Hero Arts
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Paints or markers; Winsor Newton water colors     Copic Markers
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots   Foam adhesive; EK toolsScotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape
Stencil: Tim Holtz

I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!





Have a great day, hugs, Karin

2 comments: