Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Watercolors; 10 min San Fransisco sketch

It's Sunday and I'm here to share another watercolor with you:



I'm back to practising "loosing" up and here's an exercise I set myself - a timer ticking and my painting should be done within 10 minutes - it's good because it helps you not think too much about (unimportant maybe) details.

If you want to see more of my watercolors you can either click the "My Watercolors" button in the top list or in my Watercolors file on Pinterest; http://www.pinterest.com/peppermint42/watercolors/

 (OBS - the paintings there are not only by me, though I wish because I've collected some true favorites)

Have a great Sunday, Hugs, Karin

7 comments:

Sarah G said...

You created this in 10 mins?! That's amazing! The loosening up really works though as your picture has such a lovely flow. I will try to follow your example in my cardmaking as I spend way too much time trying to be very precise with every detail :) I love seeing your creations on a Sunday, Karin!

Magda said...

If you managed to do this in 10 minutes, than I am even more imposed!! That shows you are a true artiste!!!
Wonderful!
Enjoy your sunday
Magda

Barb said...

What? No way! 10 minutes? That's amazing, Karin! It's fantastic!

Lin said...

Amazing, Karin, you have a wonderful talent! Love the splashing waves!

Virginia L. said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I was in SF last year and this reminds me of the fond time there! Love your water-coloring, Karin! You work wonders with 10 minutes!! Wow!

Miriam Prantner said...

I can't even make a card in ten minutes let alone a painting, totally awed!

Indy's Designs said...

Wow! 10 minutes! I am so in awe of you! Best wishes for a great week! We only have to two days since Thanksgiving is this Thursday. Looking forward to a very short work week!
Hugs,
Debbie