Monday, November 3, 2014

Avery Elle Snowman #2





Hi and Happy Monday!

Today I am back playing along in Avery Elle's new challenge called ; Holidays with another snowman card. I am in love with him! I used the Christmassy colors from the color challenge at Make the day special.

I'm also entering this for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and the Simply Christmas Challenge at Stamping Sensations











[Challenge%252018%255B4%255D.png] 


Have a great day, everyone, hugs, Karin


Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at my favorite craft supply store ;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .


Paper:   Echo Park     
Dies:  Lawn Fawn  
Stamps:   Avery Elle
Ink; Distress Ink and Archival Jet Black
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Paints or markers; Winsor Newton water colors    Promarkers
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape     Foam adhesive; EK tools


I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!


17 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I love him, too!
=] Michele

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, I LOVE him, too! And LOVE your card, Karin! How stinkin' cute! Your color palette is spot on Christmas, but a bit of the unexpected for a snow scene, which I absolutely adore. Love the snowy background with the slight brown/green tone. Totally different and I just can't stop staring at it!

Lin said...

He is such a happy little guy, Karin! Thanks for sharing this sweet card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!

patscrap said...

love your snowman Karin! The color of your background is unusual but realy nice.

Dotty Jo said...

I think he's terrific... and I might just steal your lovely layout! Jo x

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet image and I love the snow in the background!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Another beautifully coloured image! xx

Lisa Elton said...

What a great sky Karin, sometimes we get those greenish looking clouds and this captures the look perfectly! CUTE card ;)

Kelly Latevola said...

I love him as well! He really pops off the brown background, great color choice!!

brenda said...

Lovely image Karin and nice design as well.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensation.

B x

Samantha Mann said...

Absolutely incredible card!!!!!! That sky background is AMAZING!! Wow! And the snowman is so adorable and really pops! I'm in awe of this card!

Alice said...

this is just the cutest!

Gerdine said...

So sweet!

Indy's Designs said...

So, so darling!!
Hugs, Debbie!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is such a happy Christmas card, love it! Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

Unknown said...

You are so creative, Karin! Using green for a sky … I would have never considered that. Guess I'm not brave a crafter as you :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Thanks so much for playing in our Make the Day Special challenge this month – I hope we'll seen you again with your creations next month!

Julia

Lorraine Marasigan said...

Another awesome card. Love the colors! Glad you could join us at the AEI♥U Challenge:)