Saturday, October 11, 2014

Two Lawn Fawn cards and a video on Coloring on Kraft

Hi Everyone!



 







Today I'm sharing two cards  and  a video I've made for Lawn Fawn with a super sweet set called Snow Days from their  absolutely wonderful new release.

I started filming the video, along with two more, in August and don't know how many hours I've spent on them since then. A new computer meant I had to download a new version of Movie Maker and the voice over device just wouldn't work. Redownloaded the program several times and watched HOURS of trouble shooting videos, but couldn't figure out what was wrong. Finally had to give up and make a voice recoding in Audacity instead and try to match and add that to the video. Managed to do it, but when the video was exported  it somehow lost most of the sound. Of course I hadn't saved the voice recording project files, only the finished film )-:

Start over again, new recordings meant new troubles, finally had to send them to Kelly Marie as seperate files and again something went wrong. I just refused to make another recording of the voice over (would have been easier if it had been in Swedish !) so what I tried was to record the original recording off of my first video and change the settings in audacity. It worked OK but has given the recording a strange bg sound. Feel free to give the video a thumbs down but can I ask you a favour LOL - PLEASE not because of the bad sound quality - I want those to go to Movie Maker instead (-:.

Well, here it is;

 
 
This will also be on the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects !



Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at my favorite craft supply store ;  Inspiration Emporium. They carry all Lawn Fawn's goodies for example!!
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .


Paper:  Lawn Fawn   Tim Holtz Ideology Kraft Resist
Dies:  Lawn Fawn    
Stamps: Lawn  Fawn   
Ink; Archival Jet Black
Paints or markers; Derwents color pencils
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots   Foam adhesive; EK tools



 
I'm entering these cards for the "Try a Technique" at Make the day special.
Have a great day, hugs, Karin

9 comments:

patscrap said...

Love your card Karin !
Lawn Fawn is one of my favorite brand.

Camilla said...

Super cute! Love the little rabbits - almost as cute as my little M ;o)

I Card Everyone said...

So adorable, Karin!!

Pernilla ~Pillan~ said...

Jättefina kort du gjort, snygga och stilrena. Ha en trevlig kväll

Indy's Designs said...

This is such a sweet card! Love your coloring!
Hugs,
Debbie

Katie Ann Brooks said...

cuteness!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful cards and great video! Loved seeing how you created dimension and great tip for adding the brown beneath the green!

Unknown said...

You are such an enabler! With the two cute cards, you make me consider putting that stamp set on my shopping list :)

Thanks so much for playing in our Make the Day Special challenge this month – I hope we'll seen you again with your creations next month!

Julia

Jenny said...

Fantastic shading, the colours look so vibrant still on Kraft card!! i just love the three trees and those little white dots are such a cute addition :0)
Thanks for another fab submission to our challenge this month at Make the Day Special Stamp Store x