Monday, September 8, 2014

Inspiration Journal September Challenge: Fall

Hi Everyone!
I am so excited today because this is my first post as a member of the Inspiration Emporium Design Team. - And what better way to start than to get to introduce a challenge!!??? I LOOOVE challenges!


This month’s challenge is all about Fall ! That's an easy one right! You can create anything from Back to School , Thanksgiving or Halloween cards or simply Projects with typical fall images/designs like leaves, pumpkins etc. Before you start make sure to pop over to the Inspiration Journal blog to check out what my super talented teamies have created to inspire you! There  are always lots of fun, beautiful and amazingly inspiring projects.


When you are done, link up your Project at the Inspiration Journal blog. The contest will run until midnight, 2014. 


From all the submissions a random winner will be chosen and awarded $50 Emporium Dollars.  Woohoo!!! Remember, you may enter as many times as you wish to improve your chances so share, share, share! We can’t wait to see what you are creating.


Here's my sample;




Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at Inspiration Emporium.

Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% if you go shopping.


For this card I used:
Paper: MME and Studio Calico
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities
Stamps: My Favorite things
Ink; Distress Ink and Archival Jet Black
Rangers Inkblenders
Winsor Newton water colors


I also want to point out that US shipping is always $5 and international shipping is just $10! I just LOVE that!!!!




Have a great day, hugs, Karin

7 comments:

Petti said...

Love your card!

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute.. i love that little chalk board.. such a fun card.. love it

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! I love that image and the papers and the frame you chose are perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

Simply adorable and perfectly designed!!

Indy's Designs said...

Beautifully colored! Such a sweet card!
Hugs,
Debbie

Audrey Pettit said...

Good grief, this could NOT be cuter!! I absolutely adore this, Karin!

sarascloset said...

Congrats on joining the team at IE! Your card is so cute, and I love that coloring on the little girl image.