Friday, August 15, 2014

Tag You're it #4

Hi everyone!!!
I'm here to introduce challenge #4  at Tag - You're it ! Here's my sample:



I used stamps  from Mama Elephant and Waltzing Mouse Stamps.This time we were inspired by this great tag by Marion Wagg - and now it is your turn to create your take on it:
 
For wonderful inspiration from my teamies and all the info you need to play along ; www.tagyoureitchallenge.blogspot.com

I was inspired by the colors from  Fabulous Friday's picture and I'm entering this for the Summer Challenge at Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge .
Hope to see you there!
Hugs, Karin

5 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Great take on Marion's tag. Such a sweet little bird, and love the speech bubble hello. Very cute tag, Karin, just love it. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Well this is just delightful!! Love the sweet little bird and your terrific background!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so, so sweet! I love your take on Marion's tag!

Gerdine said...

Lovely!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous tag Karin, I love the super cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx