Sunday, March 16, 2014

SPARKS 9 Anything Goes

Hi!
It is Sunday again, and I'm here to tell you about the new challenge at SPARKS (Paper Smooches). This time it's an Anything goes challenge and here's my sample;





For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Paper Smooches stamp sets; Happy Camper and Hang-Ups


Be sure to check out what my super talented teamies have created for this challenge;



Now pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part! You can win a 30 $ gift certificate to the PS store - YAY!!!

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

7 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Your cards are just gorgeous, Karin! I LOOOOOOOVE your inking and coloring--- I love those little stars with that adorable little deer! Beautifully done! FAB card for this week:) <3

Annette Allen said...

you are a PS queen.. this is amazing..

Cris said...

What a gorgeous scene! Your coloring is stunning! Super cute card! <3

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I love the little sign, what a great way to add the sentiment!

Lisa Elton said...

No one does a starry night sky the way you do Karin!! Very CUTE card!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Karin! love it!

Petti said...

Love your cards as usual! :)