Sunday, March 23, 2014

Glitter fun!

Today I'm sharing a card which isn't very much me:


Glitter isn't really my thing, but I wanted to play along with the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week too and when I saw a Beautiful card by Tasnim I wanted to try the technique she'd used, where you first emboss your image, then fill the different fields with glue and then add the glitter. My flowers were really Beautiful till I had the not so very great idea to create an inked bg for them (should of course have been done first). A lot of glitter came off during my harsh treatment but I still think it looks OK. The flowers and sentiment stamps I used are from Purple Onion Designs.

I'm also entering it here;
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Flowers

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty creation, fab technique to use. Not done it for a while, think I might have to have a play!

Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx