Thursday, February 20, 2014

Shaped birthday card!

Today I've made a card for Create's fun "Shaped cards" challenge!
I used a lot of my favorite goodies; Basic Grey patterned paper, Lawn Fawn paper,  stamps and dies, spellbinder dies and my Derwent's watercolor pencils.







Wishing you all a wonderful Monday, hugs, Karin

I'm also entering this for Stamping Sensations - Wings and Fantasy and Fiction. and I used my new speech bubble dies from LF for the Work it on Wednesday challenge at SSS!

8 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Such a fun little scene and wonderful mix of stamps Karin. Darling card :)

Happy Dance said...

Oh so sweet! Just love this. Bev

Gerdine said...

What a nice scene! Love it!

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the oval shape :)

Lisa Elton said...

Darling card Karin! The scene and the pup are so cute!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

Absolutely adorable! Love everything about it.

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! Loving all the different stamped images and the coloring is just wonderful. Great patterned paper choice too!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Your stamping is impeccable! Love this!