Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Watercolor

I know, it's been two weeks since my last Sunday Watercolor post, but the weeks just fly by. This week though we teachers in southern Sweden are on winterbreak - YIPPIE - so I actually got an hour to myself when M took Ted skating. Took out my paints and made this quick sketch. Keeping my fingers crossed for more good skating weather this week (-:



I used this picture as inspiration;





Hope you are all enjoying this week too wherever you are (-:, hugs, Karin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Karin!!! You have a lot of talent up those sleeves!!! I had no idea..??! Well done !! Geez, I'm kind of speechless -- & that never happens ...!! Lol !!! ;))
Fantastic inspiration. !!!

Lisa Elton said...

Amazing Karin, I love visiting your blog!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful!

Stef Perry said...

You seem to be endlessly creative. Lucky us! Thank you for sharing this lovely watercolor piece you completed in an hour (??).

Jay Gee said...

This is gorgeous Karin, you are so talented :)

francesca said...

i really love your watercolors karin!:)