Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Flower


Hi!

There's a new challenge at Hero Arts (it's not that new - it just feels new to me since I was away last week and didn't spend my evenings surfing inspiring crafty blogs like I usually do) and the theme is to use Hero Arts Printables. I have quite a few and I love them but I Think I often forget that I have them because they are on the computer and not with my other Craft supplies. So this was a great challenge for me! Here I've used; Poetic Petals and Old Letter Writing. The wreath is a HA cling stamp that I heat embossed and then inked the bg with distress ink.

I'm entering this card for the challenges at;
Simon says stamp
Pretty Little Ribbon -Spring
Joanna Sheen Challenge -  Spring into Spring
The Ribbon Girls -  Flowers

6 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is gorgeous! That flower in the center is just stunning!

Colleen Dietrich said...

GORGEOUS, Karin! Saw this in my Bloglovin feed and had to come over and take a closer look.

:)

Lisa Elton said...

Wow is this ever stunning!!

patscrap said...

Your flower is amazing !

cheiron said...

Absolutely stunning! Love the coloring on this flower and the fabulous inking. Thanks for joining us and playing along with the April Showers/Spring Flowers challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Alyx said...

Totally stunning and elegant. Just beautiful.

Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
xx