Monday, March 18, 2013

Lawnscaping # 54 Stitching

Hi Everyone!
I'm here to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time we challenge you to make a card with stitching on - faux or real!

Here is my card;


We have wonderful guest designers with us this time too:   Jess Larsen of Jess Larsen Design

For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Lawn Fawn sets;.
Our fabulous sponsor this week is; Lawn Fawn!!! You can win a set of your choice YEAH!!!

Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join!




Hugs, Karin

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Awww he's a little cutie, sweet card Karin!

Marybeth said...

Adorable little guy. Love the burlap on this cute card!

Jingle said...

This is totally cute!

Indy's Designs said...

Cute! Love the burlap and jute cording!
{hugs}
Indy

Annette Allen said...

I sooo love this... I love that die you used and the burlap is amazing.. great card..

Barb Ghig said...

OMGosh, this is the CUTEST card! I love how you colored the little dog, and your stitching is just amazing! Love the burlap, too...very unique!

lostinpaper said...

Uber cute Karin. Love the burlap background!

Jenny said...

Awww that pup couldn't look any cuter.... Love the neutral tones and the burlap :0)
Jenny x

Helen F. said...

Squeal...this little pup is just too darn cute :) Love this card, Karin!