Monday, January 31, 2011

Sweets for the Sweet!


Every Christmas me and my DH get AMAZING home made truffles - they just melt in your mouth - from our dear friend and colleague Pauline Morgensterns. New fantastic flavors every year and so beautiful to look at .

This year we got them in the cutest little boxes ever, and of course, the papercrafter in me emidately thought - got to copy the construction - so I made a sketch of it. Thought that that neat little box would be perfect for buttons, brads etc. Didn't make one right away though, but now when I saw the beautiful picture for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger I thought that I'd love to try to make that box instead of a card. So I made one, with a little change to it so it would look more like the one in the Tuesday Trigger picture.

Before I posted my entry I just wanted to check with Pauline that it was OK and ask where she'd got the template from. It turned out - she's designed it herself. For my box I've used Prima Marketing's paper "Sweets" (!) from the Shabby Chic Collection.
Pauline also so generously said that I could share my sketched template here with you - thought you'd really appreciate it, but I just need to figure out how to attach a pdf file here on blogger first 0-:  ... Anyone knows?
You can find it HERE  or you can always e-mail me and I'll send it to you.

If you've had enough of papercraft  for a while and would like some mouth watering eye candy for a change you just have to check out Pauline's beautiful homepage; Line's Truffles !!! FANTASTIC - I envy her -making the world's best truffles is just one of her endless number of talents!
Have a great week, hugs Karin

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a gorgeous box!!!! Lovely work Karin!

P.S. I don't know if you saw the post over on Skipping Stones Design's Spotlight Sunday...you should pop over there:)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karin! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)