Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Oceans of Joy - Sunny Studio

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a new card that I've created with Sunny Studio Stamp's summer release! You can shop them HERE and if you want some amazing inspirations from the awesome Sunny Team you should pop over to their blog HERE

For today I've been playing with a fun set called Oceans of joy. I made a cardbase and two panels to create a window - one from cardstock and one from vellum - in the one cut from vellum the circle cut is smaller to create dimension and decorative edge/frame to the window. Before I adhered the window panel I embossed a piece of cardstock with a wavy pattern and added it to the cardbase as a background for the window.
I stamped colored and fuzzy cut the cute whale and adhered him to the center of the window with foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Supplies I used:

Oceans of Joy






I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card. What embossing folder did you use.

I Card Everyone said...

I've said it a million times before, Karin - one little slip of vellum can make such a beautiful difference to a card - your extra layer of beauty sure did pay off! LOve this card beyond words!
=]