Friday, November 27, 2015

My Favorite Things Cup Cake Girl

Hi Today I've been playing with one of my favorite Blueprint sets - the #20 . It is so much fun to create cute and cozy quilt cards! Here I paired it up with the adorable Cupcake girl from Birdie Brown;




I was inspired by the colors from this Runway isnpired Challenge Picture:

.
Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!

SUPPLIES:
 

 
I'm playing along with the "Anything goes " Challenge at Simon Says stamp Wednesday Challenge with this card! 


 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

5 comments:

Deepti said...

Jaw dropping...

Gerdine said...

Love your quilted background! Beautiful card!

Lisa Elton said...

Amazing Karin!! The little girl looks so sweet against the quilted background!!

francesca said...

wow!! Your colouring is always the best!! :) super cute and lovely card Karin!! :) have an amazing week! :)

Gayatri said...

LOVE your colouring. Amazing card. Awesome take on the Runway Inspired Challenge. I love it. Thanks for playing along the challenge.:)
Gayatri xx