Monday, November 30, 2015

I'm grumpy when you're not here!

Hi!

Today I have a new card made with wonderful Products from My Favorite Things . The images are from the adorable dog set called You make my tail wag! For the cardbase I simply diecut a folded piece of cardstock with a stitched rectangle. The images are colored with copic markers.

















 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun! Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

Cute little scene, this is too much fun!!

creatingincolors said...

What a cute card! Love the combination of patterns, die cuts, and coloring.

Gerdine said...

Love the way you mad the background with patterned paper! Great scene!