Tuesday, November 10, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Tags : Paper Smooches




Hi Everyone!

As a member of the Paper Smooches SPARKS designteam I was aksed by super sweet Tracey McNeely if I wanted to represent Paper Smooches for her wonderful 25 Days of Christmas Tags  event. She is celebraiting her 5th anniversary and I am so happy to see how this event has grown over the years and become one of the most popular blogevents of the year. I am so honoured to be part of it this year too. So many wonderful sponsors and so much talent shared - pop right over to Tracey's blog: www.inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.ca

For my tag I used Paper Smooches Flag Tag Dies, the latest Christmas sentiment die and the Little bird is from one of my favorite Winter season sets - the Swanky Snowdudes!



2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is wonderful, love it!!

TracyM #6773 said...

SUPER CUTEA tag Karin :)
LOVE your VERY MERRY sentiment and pretty paper layered on the tag base!!!